How To Use
How To Use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil (SIJBCO) for Hair Growth and as a Moisturizer
- Apply small amounts of high-quality Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil to the roots and scalp of your hair daily.
- Massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertips.
- Leave on scalp overnight. This oil is easily absorbed and will not soil your pillow.
- Use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil as a Hot Oil Treatment once per week, preferably on weekends. Simply massage generous amounts of Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil into scalp and hair, then cover with plastic cap and go under the dryer for 15-30 minutes.
- To remove oil, thoroughly wash hair with a natural shampoo and conditioner, such as Sunny Isle All Natural Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Style and groom hair daily with any Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil All Natural Hair Pomade such as Lavender, Rosemary or Ylang Ylang formula.
- You will see results within two weeks.
Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Eyelash and Eyebrow Growth
Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil will help your eyelashes and eyebrows grow thicker and longer, and keep them from breaking. It also helps you grow new eyebrow hair in bare areas that might have been over-tweezed. Massaging a little Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil over the base of your eyelashes before bed prevents thinning and promotes rapid growth, leading to thicker, fuller, longer lashes.
Do not use Sunny Isle scented oils, such as the Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Rosemary Jamaican Black Castor Oil, on your eyelashes as the essential oils used in these products may irritate your eyes. Use ONLY the unscented Jamaican Black Castor Oil such as the Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil and the Sunny Isle Regular Jamaican Black Castor Oil on your eyelashes.
How to Use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Eyebrow and Eyelash Hair Growth
- Wash your face with a mild soap, preferably Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Soap, to remove all traces of makeup, oil and dirt from eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Dip a mascara wand or a cotton swab into Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil, tapping off any excess oil. It is important to apply a thin layer, so use a clean tissue to dab away drips from the wand/cotton swab if necessary.
- Brush the oil evenly through your eyebrows from inner to outer tip. Then use the wand/swab to apply the oil to your eyelashes, just as you would mascara -- from root to tip.
- Leave the oil on overnight and rinse off with a mild soap in the morning before you apply your makeup/moisturizer.
Treating Acne with Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil treats acne and many other skin problems without drying out the skin -- unlike many other store-bought acne treatments. This drying of the skin slows down its production of sebum and has been linked to causing acne. Unfortunately, drying out the skin actually leads to even more sebum being produced in the future, which forces the skin to become dependent on the acne treatment to stay clear. Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil treatment, however, is able to prevent the skin from drying out, while still reducing the production of sebum.
How to use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil to Treat Acne
- Place a large pot of water on the stove and bring it to a boil.
- Once the water is rapidly boiling, carefully remove it from the stove and place it safely on a sturdy counter.
- Place a towel over the back of your head, covering both head and face, and allow the steam from the water to hit your face. This will open your pores and allow Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil to become a much more effective acne treatment.
- Once this has been completed, rub your face with a washcloth to remove any excess dirt, then put a small amount of the Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil on the cloth. Any one of our Jamaican Black Castor Oils may be used, but we recommend the Ylang Ylang formula, which has a fabulous stimulating effect on the skin. Ylang Ylang essential oil helps to correct the production of sebum (oil) in the body.
- Rub Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil all over your face using circular motions, applying a little extra to problem areas.
- Let the oil sit for a few minutes so it can be absorbed into the skin, then wash your face with warm water, making sure to remove all the oil.
- Splash your face with cold water to close pores (this is essential for the next step in the acne treatment), then pat dry.
- Apply more of the oil to your face, again using a little extra on problem areas, and let it sit overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face with a moisturizing soap, preferably Sunny Isle Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil Moisturizing Soap, to prevent the drying of skin.
Sunny Isle Jamaican Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oil for Rapid Hair Growth & Arthritis, Aches and Pains
Pimento is an evergreen tree native to Jamaica and the Caribbean Islands. The Essential Oil of Pimento is extracted by steam distillation of its leaves and seeds. Jamaican Organic Pimento oil increases blood flow to the surface of the skin. Therefore when blood flow increases to the surface of the skin the increased oxygenated blood will repair, replenish rejuvenate and bring healing to our bodies. Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oilapplied topically can give immense relief from arthritis, back pain and general muscle aches and soreness.
Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oil is also blended to promote Rapid Hair Growth as it includes Grape Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, and Peppermint Oils. Peppermint is antibacterial and antiseptic so this is a self-cleansing blend that eliminates bumps and other scalp issues. The Pimento Oil stimulates the blood flow to the hair follicles and nourishes your hair. Massage into your scalp and edges to address traction and other types of alopecia. Use as a hair dress to moisturize and seal dry, breaking and fraying hair ends.
How To Use Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oil to promote Rapid Hair Growth
- Apply small amounts of high quality Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oil 3 or 4 times per week to your hair roots and scalp. Then massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertips. You may leave the oil on your scalp overnight. This blend also includes Grape Seed Oil, Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil. Peppermint is antibacterial and antiseptic.
- You may use Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oil as a hot oil treatment alternative to your regular JBCO treatment. Use generous amounts of Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oil and really massage oil in scalp and hair.
- After applying Jamaican Black Castor Oil to your scalp and hair, cover your hair with a plastic cap and go under the Dryer for 15 to 30 minutes.
- After Hot Oil Treatment with Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil you may shampoo with our Sunny Isle All Natural Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Shampoo and Conditioner.
- You may now style and groom your hair on a daily basis with any one of Sunny Isle’s Jamaican Black Castor Oil all Natural Hair Pomades, lightly scented with your choice of fragrance, Lavender, Rosemary or Ylang Ylang essential oils.
How To Use Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oil to Treat Arthritic Pains and other Bodily Aches and Pains
- Slightly heat the Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oil. Make sure the oil is not too hot or it will bring discomfort to your skin.
- Apply Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oil on the affected areas that experience pain, swelling and inflammation. Massage in a circular and up/down or sideways stokes. This will increase the absorption of the oil by your skin.
- You may leave the area open or wrap with a cotton cloth to keep warm
- The best time to make this application is at bedtime or at night.
- Leave the Sunny Isle Organic Pimento Oil with Black Castor Oil on all night. This will increase the absorption by your body. The increased absorption will lead to greater healing and enhanced benefits.